Membership Drive: November 1-30, 2017
During the month of November, when you join or renew your membership with AKAIMH for 2018, we will enter you into these random drawings for fabulous prizes!
- 2 RT tickets on the Alaska Railroad Denali Star between Anchorage & Denali
- 2 cruise tickets on Allen Marine’s Juneau Whale Watching & Wildlife Quest tour
- Free Hanen Centre e-seminar, “Coaching Parents How to Play"
- 2 Free Care Courses trainings for early care and learning professionals, “Social-Emotional Development in Children” and “Nurturing Children’s Self-Esteem"
- 2 RT Tickets on PenAir between Anchorage & Southwest Alaska Communities (limited to Cold Bay, Dillingham, King Salmon, McGrath, & Sand Point)
- Hanen Centre E-Seminar of your choice for up to 10 people
- Parent-Infant Study Center Reflective Practice self-study module or live webinar for 5 people
Early Childhood Infant Mental Health Institute:
Save the Dates for 2018 Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health Institute in Anchorage: April 9-11, 2018. More to come when we have the details!
Endorsement Application System (EASy):
The EASy System is open for Endorsement applications.
Level I and Level II: Deadline for applications: March 30, 2018 and September 29, 2018
Level III and IV: Deadline for applications: July 20, 2018
Exam date: October 19, 2018
February 2017: IECMHI; March Membership Drive & Raffle; Annual General Meeting; Meet Board of Directors
Fall 2016 Membership Drive: Join or Renew Today!
Spring 2016: ECMHI Recap
Winter 2016: ECMHI Family Matters: Raising Resilance
July 2014: Endorsement & Summer Reading
March 2014: Early Childhood Mental Health Institute
January 2014: Reflective Supervision
November 2012: Combating Deployment Stress
September 2012: Postpartum Depression
July 2012: Infant Mental Health is Interdisciplinary